$275 for half a syringe, $550 for a full syringe
– New clients receive 20% OFF their first treatment/service! –
What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal fillers, also known as ‘soft tissue fillers’, are made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a natural molecule in our bodies and is a significant part of our skin’s health. HA attracts water molecules, adding volume in the area treated.
Best known to restore facial volume, create contours, plump up lips, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, this one-stop-shop treatment takes only ten to twenty minutes. Many men and women receive fillers because of many ways you can benefit from it, and even a tiny tweak with fillers can make a huge difference for your face.
The number of syringes depends on the area of treatment. One syringe = one cc of filler, and clients requesting dermal fillers for their lips will usually require one to two syringes, depending on the look they want to achieve.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Loss of facial volume (ex. to improve a gaunt appearance by filling in sunken areas)
- Tissues sagging (ex. jowls)
- Smooth out deeper fine lines and wrinkles (recommended for static wrinkles)
- Other lines such as nasolabial folds (smile lines), marionette lines (lines from lips to sides of chin), smoker/lipstick lines (upper lip created from lips pouting when smoking a cigarette or applying lipstick)
- Hand rejuvenation for more youthful looking hands (hide veins and bones)
- Lip volume and can uplift corners of the mouth
- Higher cheekbones
- Non-surgical nose job (mask any bumps on the nose)
- Contour jawline
How to Prep for Dermal Fillers and Is This Treatment Painful?
Please let us know in advance, prior to booking your appointment, if you have a history of cold sores.
It is best to avoid any blood thinners and supplements at least a week before your treatment to avoid increasing risk of bleeding, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
We offer options to ice the area or apply topical numbing cream before the injections at the patient’s request.
Aftercare and Results
Everyone has a different tolerance level to pain. Many patients state their Botox/Dysport injectable experience to be like a needle prick. We offer options to ice the area or apply topical numbing cream before the injections at the patient’s request.
Aftercare and Results
Bruising and swelling can occur for two to four days post-treatment. Results can begin to show two days after and can take up to two weeks. Depending on the individual and area treated, dermal fillers can last six months to one year.
We recommend avoiding the below post-treatment
- Exercise for twenty four hours
- Sun tanning or high heat for seventy two hours
- Alcohol or excessive amounts of salt
- Blood thinners (Aspirin, Ibuprofen) and supplements
We always welcome any questions to ensure our patients proceed their treatments with an educated decision.